Our vision at Crossbeam Builders is to build strong bonds with our employees and subcontractors. Subcontractors will enjoy working with a firm that believes in being your partner just like an employee. We are in a strong financial position so you know you will be paid appropriately. We will have you intimately connected to the projects so we can deal with challenges as fast as we know about them. As a full-service residential contractor with over 20 years of construction experience, we have developed a comprehensive process to help you with your own business development too. The stronger you are as a business then the stronger we are as a team.
We are a full service General Contractor and would enjoy seeing if we can partner with you and your company. Specialists we seek are for Concrete, Framing, Electrical, HVAC, Finish Carpentry, Plumbing, Siding … just to name a few. Besides your field experience, we also want those who have similar values and standards to how they work with others.
Our mission when we opened our doors was to provide a level of the connection, process, and service that is missing in the construction and remodeling business. As someone who wants to work with us, we would appreciate you taking a moment to learn a little about us. We are proud of a national remodeler of the month recognition. In did not come easy and is predicated on having evolved to having strong processes in place. None of this would be true just based on our word. We also have many customer reviews (both written and in video) to back up our statements. Listening to our clients, with consideration to their time frame and what they are willing to invest in their project has helped to solidify our processes. Everything is done to increase efficiency and accuracy. Hundreds of clients have been satisfied they selected Crossbeam Builders as their contractor of choice! And of course, our employees and subcontractors are part of this success.
We are an experienced contractor that cares about all aspects of your business, including enjoyment, efficiency and profitability while being our partner. We welcome forming a strong relationship with you to be a part of some exciting projects.
As the first point of contact, you are introducing Crossbeam Builders to potential clients who have reached out inquiring about us, completing detailed project assessments that also involve walking clients through our initial process and answering questions. You will be reaching out to our trade partners frequently about new projects requiring accurate quotes, maintaining the appropriate insurance documents, tax documents and trade agreements as well as recruiting new trade partners and vetting them into the system.
The office manager works directly with the owner, project manager, and designers to coordinate and schedule team meetings, appointments as necessary and can effectively maintain a high level of organization. As an active part of the team, you are responsible for communicating clearly any potential issues you foresee. Accounts Payable responsibilities are somewhat light in frequency depending on the stages of each project but requires high attention to detail and ability to understand how to set up Purchase Orders, where to reference the budget for each invoice, and confirming with the project manager that the work is complete and approved per plan.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience
- 2 years of office administrator/management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs-Specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and Calendars
- Very detailed and organized
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be an independent worker capable of excellent time management skills
- General office duties
- Promptly return potential client inquiries and complete project assessments over the phone
- Present Lead Opportunity Prospects during team meetings to the owner and project manager.
- Maintain communication with leads and schedule appointments as required
- Coordinate team meetings and maintain agenda and Minutes
- Accounts Payable with high attention to detail
- Maintain current insurance documents, trade agreements & tax Documents with trade partners
- Communicate and resolve any invoice discrepancies
- Maintain or establish positive relationships with clients and trade partners
- Assist the owner with compiling proposal packages for trade partners
- Maintain a high level of organization and suggest appropriate solutions with any inefficiencies
- Learn and become proficient with our Project Management Program (Buildertrend)